Chimichurri Steak Recipe
Try something new! The perfect homemade sauce for Wagyu Beef, a classic Chimichurri. Built on fresh ingredients including: parsley, garlic, red wine vinegar, oregano and olive oil, this recipe is sure to be a crowd favorite.
- 2 cups Italian parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (adjust to consistency preference)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon oregano -Salt to taste -Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a food processor (except olive oil), or finely chop by hand.
- Slowly add olive oil until preferred consistency. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as preferred.