Skip to content
- 1 pound MHC Ground Wagyu Beef
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 – 4 large potatoes, chopped ½ in size
- 4 Tablespoons Hungarian Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons dried Marjoram
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (2 if you like)
- 3 cups beef broth
- 3 cups hot water
- Set a large pot over moderate heat. Add the Mason Hill Cattle Ground Beef and cook, stirring to break it up, until the meat is no longer pink, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add Onion & Bell Pepper and cook stirring occasionally until the vegetables start to soften, about 10 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, paprika, cayenne, marjoram, caraway seeds, salt, tomato paste, broth & water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve up with a nice Japanese Milk Bread Roll.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.