Download Peanut Butter Marinated Short Ribs Recipe
- 1-2 packages of Mason Hill
- Korean style short ribs
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs Peanut butter 6-7 cloves of garlic(mince) 1 small onion(shaved) 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs of bbq
- Make marinade by mixing soy sauce, white wine, brown sugar, honey, garlic(minced), onion (shaved), salt, bbq sauce, and bbq sauce.
- Completely submerge short ribs in the marinade and allow marinate over night.
- Fire up the grill or a griddle
- Cook ribs approx 1-2 mins a side until browned nicely
- Boil and reduce any remaining marinade for a sauce if desired.
- Serve ribs over rice or cauliflower rice and enjoy!