Reverse Seared Wagyu Eye of Round
Download Reverse Seared Wagyu Eye of Round Recipe
- Any Coarsed Salt and Pepper
- 1 Smoker or castiron of choice (Flat top or skillet)
- 1 TBS Vegetable Oil
- Option If you would like to use different rubs please do. Follow these steps and it will come out perfect.
- Start by preparing the eye of round you want to remove any hard fat as possible. Eye of round is already lean so don’t take off too much.
- Season all sides of the Round with the salt and pepper (if you don’t like this flavor combination you can substitute with any BBQ rub you enjoy)
- Prepare you smoker or grill at 225 and place the Round in the center.
- Once your round hits 110 Internal prepare your cast iron for the reverse sear
- When your round hit 120 Internal transfer to your cast iron and sear each side for an additional 3-5 Mins until your internal hits 130 Internal
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes and slice to serve