Download Smoked Bavette SteakRecipe
- 2 TBS Salt, Pepper and Garlic Mix
- 1 Cube Butter
- 1 Bunch Asparaguses
- 1 ounce Vegetable Oil
- Mix Salt/Pepper/Garlic Mix
- Damp Dry Steak “No blood”
- Rub Vegetable oil on all sides of steak and Vegetables “This creates a bind for the seasoning to stick on”
- Season Steak and rest while you turn on the smoker
- Turn smoker onto 200 “Smoke Setting”
- Place steak on smoker until it reaches 110 internal temp.
- Take off the smoker and turn up the smoker to highest setting 500 or above.
- Place steak on smoker for 1 minute per side to sear
- Remove steak when it hits 128 and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting