Smoked Cranberry Rosemary Wagyu Osso Bucco
Credit: To The Bone BBQ
SMOKED WAGYU OSOBUCCA
- 1 Mason Hill Cattle Beef Ossu Buco
- Salt, pepper and Paprika
- 1 cup fresh cranberries. Rough chopped.
- 1.5 cups red wine
- 1 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbls sugar
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Preheat smoker to 180 dg.
- While preheating coat Osso Buco with Salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Place in smoker for 1.5 hours.
- During this hour make the braising sauce
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and simmer until cranberries and rosemary have softened and bloomed
- Strain and set aside
- After the osso buco has been in the smoker for 1.5 hours remove and place in and aluminum pan. Pour in braising sauce until beef is cover 1/3 to ½ way. Cover pan with foil and return to smoker.
- Increase smoker temp to 350 dg.
- Cook until meat probes with no resistance or falls apart depending on whether you want to slice or shred. Approximately 1-2 hours.
- Transfer the sauce to a pan and reduce until thickened to liking.
- Plate, drizzle with glaze, and serve with your favorite sides. Try a Creamy gouda polenta.