Smoked Pineapple Mango Beef Brats
Download Smoked Pineapple Mango Beef Brats Recipe
Ingredients (Pineapple Mango Salsa)
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 TBSP Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- Desired Amount Brats of your choice
- Place all of your brats onto your Smoker or Grill at 275 until the hit an Internal Temperature of 165
- Peel and score your Mango and Pineapple an place both on the smoker for 5 minutes
- While the brats are cooking finely mince the cilantro, Garlic and Red Onion and place into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Once the Pineapple and Mango are finished removed and dice into small chunky cubes.
- Place the Pineapple and Mango into the mixing bowl with all the other ingredients. Mix well until the ingredients are well combined (note: Once made use within 24 hours)
- Place the rested Brats into a bun and top with the Pineapple Mango Salsa and Enjoy.