Download Smoked Wagyu Denver Steak W/Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 Wagyu Denver Steaks
- 1 TSP Favorite Steak Seasoning
- 8 Potatoes
- 4 Sticks of Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- Set Smoker at 200°
- Put a thin layer of oil on steaks
- Add seasoning to all side WITH a rest of 5 minutes for each side.
- Place Steak on the smoker until it reaches your perfect doneness. “Picture is 132° after its rest”
- Baste Steak every 20 minutes with melted butter
- MASHED POTATOES
- Boil 8 Large Potatoes until they are fork tender
- Drain water
- Place Potatoes back in to the pot.
- Add the Milk, Heavy Whipped Cream, 3 sticks of butter and Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Make a bed of mashed potatoes and lay the sliced Denver steak over the top.