Download Smoked Wagyu New York Strip Steak Recipe
- 3 Wagyu New York Steaks
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 2 TBS Smoked Paprika
- 1 TBS Garlic Salt
- 1 TBS Onion Powder
- 1 TBS Pepper
- 1 TBS Cayenne Pepper “Optional”
- 1 TSP Thyme
- ¼ Cup Oil
- Lightly Oil all side of the steak to create a bind
- Mix all dry ingredients together to make the seasoning.
- Spread seasoning on all side of steak “Letting the seasoning set for 5 minutes on each side”
- Set Smoker at 200°
- Place Wagyu Steaks on smoker.
- Baste with melted butter every 15 minutes
- If you are wanting to flame sear you need to take them off the smoker at 110°
- Finish steak to the doneness of your liking.
- Remove from smoker and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting
- Serve with any sides you like but the Wagyu New York Steak will be the STAR