Download Smoked Wagyu Short Ribs Recipe
- 1 plate Individual or a plate of any beef short ribs any Any Beef seasoning you enjoy
- 4 Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- 3 Garlic cloved minced
- 1 stick Any butter unsalted
- Pre heat your smoker or Grill to 250 degrees
- Take the Beef ribs and score the membrane and take any hard fat off the meat side.
- Season all sides of your short rib and place on your grill/smoker until they hit 160 degrees Internal Temperature
- Remove from your grill/smoker and wrap in heavy duty aluminum foil and place back on until they hit 205 Internal
- While you’re on this last stage of your short ribs it is time to make your mashed potatoes.
- Peel all 4 large Potatoes and submerge them into boiling water
- Once the Potatoes start to break apart removed and add into a separate bowl
- Add the garlic and stick of butter.
- Smash the Potatoes until combined well at the end add the sour cream and salt an pepper to taste
- Plate, top with the short ribs and finish with a little minced cilantro.