- 1 x 2lb Mason Hill Cattle Wagyu Beef Flank Steak
- 3 x Navel oranges - juiced
- 2 x Lemons – juiced
- 2 x Limes - juiced
- 1 x Jalapeño – minced (remove seeds)
- 4 x Garlic cloves – minced
- 1 x 11oz bottle Full Sail Sesión Cerveza Mexican Style Lager
- ½ cup fresh cilantro – chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tbsp ginger paste or freshly chopped ginger – minced
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Don Pancho white corn tortillas
- Freshly made Pico De Gallo
- Lime wedges
- Avocado slices
- Don Froylan Queso Fresco
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, minced jalapeño, minced garlic, beer, chopped cilantro, olive oil, ginger, kosher salt and pepper.
- Place flank steak into a 1-gallon Ziploc bag. Mix ingredients in bowl and pour into bag with flank steak.
- Squeeze bag to make sure ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Place bag in refrigerator for 4 hours, rotating bag every half hour or so.
- Remove flank steak from refrigerator and let reach room temperature before grilling.
- Preheat your Green Mountain Grills to 500°. I chose to cook my flank steak on a cast iron griddle on the smoker.
- Once steak has reached room temperature and your Green Mountain Grills has reached the set temperature it’s GRILLING TIME!!
- Brush a light layer of olive oil on the cast iron griddle before applying the flank steak.
- Place flank steak on grill and let cook for 5-8 minutes per side, cook time will depends on steak thickness.
- Flip flank steak once and pull at 125° internal temperature for medium rare tenderness.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, slice into thin strips against the grain.
- Great ready to enjoy the best Carne Asada!!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device