Wagyu Beef Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- 1lb ground MHC wagyu beef
- 2 24 oz cans of tomato sauce (I recommend a garlic herb infused sauce)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- Start by heating 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium stock pot. Sauté the chopped onion and minced garlic for a couple of minutes until the onion softens and he garlic is fragrant
- Add the ground beef to the onions and garlic and cook until browned
- Pour in the 2 cans of spaghetti sauce and add the Italian seasoning, cinnamon, and brown sugar
- For best results, cook the sauce on medium-low heat for at least an hour to develop a richer flavor
If you think that this is just another spaghetti sauce recipe, think again. The juicy ground wagyu and simple spices will totally transform traditional spaghetti sauce into a new family favorite that will be requested time and time again. The longer the sauce simmers, the richer the flavors will be.
Don't forget to top it with Parmesan cheese and some rustic garlic bread to soak up all that saucy goodness!