Download Wagyu Board Recipe
- Any Coarse Salt and Pepper
- 1 Smoker or cast-iron of choice (Flat top or skillet)
- 1 TBS Vegetable Oil
- Optional If you would like to use different rubs please do. Follow these steps and it will come out perfect.
- 1PCK Beef Bratwurst
- 2 Half sliced Bone Marrow
- 1lb Wagyu Ground beef for the meat balls
- 1PCK Beef Kielbasa
- 1PCK Chorizo Sausage Links
- 1 Wagyu New York Strip Steak
- Any Cheese for the dip
- 1 Bottle Any BBQ sauce
- Start by preparing the one protein that take the longest in this case it’s the steak and bone marrow.
- Season all sides of the Steak with the coarse salt and pepper as well as the top of the Marrow (if you don’t like this flavor combination you can substitute with any BBQ rub you enjoy)
- Prepare you smoker or grill at 225 and place the steak and bone marrow in the center.
- Once your steak hits 110 Internal prepare your cast iron for the reverse sear
- When your steak hits 120 Internal transfer to your cast iron and sear each side for an additional 3-5 Minutes until your internal hits 130 degrees
- Let rest and prepare your other proteins to cook
- You sausage link will go directly on the grill and will cook until they hit an internal of 165 degrees
- By this time your bone marrow should be complete remove and you can serve as is or scoop all the bone marrow out into a jar to serve.
- Place all the proteins on a board of your choice and add the BBQ sauce to a serving dish and it is ready to go