Download Wagyu Breakfast Bavette Steak Recipe
- 1 Wagyu Bavette Steak
- 2TBS Butter
- 2TBS Salt
- 2TBS Pepper
- 2TBS Garlic Oil
- 2TBS Lemon Juice
- 2 Brown Eggs
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F
- Preheat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic oil. Season the Bavette steak with a 50/50 mix of salt and pepper. Place the steak in the cast-iron skillet and cook, turning once, until a crisp brown crust forms, (about 2 minutes per side).
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before carving. (Juices will begin to run)
- While the steak is resting, cook the brown eggs over medium. Melt a tablespoon of butter in each pan. Break eggs into a skillet. Cook until the whites are just set, about 2 minutes.
- Cut the Bavette steak on the diagonal into ¼ inch thick slices. Add garnish and place eggs on top. Enjoy.