Download Wagyu Flank Steak Braciole Recipe
- 1 ½ - 2 lb Wagyu Flank Steak
- 4 Tomatoes chopped ( or an 15 oz can of chopped tomatoes)
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon each salt & pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup capers olive oil
- Mix together breadcrumbs,
parmesan and half the parsley
- Butterfly flank steak and flatten.
event coat the steak with
breadcrumb mixture. Roll up
longways like a jelly roll and secure
with toothpicks or twine. Salt and
pepper the outside.
- In a searing hot braising pot with
lid sear the steak roll on all sides.
- Remove meat and set aside. In the
same pot saute onions and garlic in
a bit of olive oil. Add peppers and
tomatoes with liquid to deglaze.