Download Wagyu Ground Beef Aramadillo Eggs Recipe
- 1 package of Mason Hill ground beef
- 1 package of bacon or Mason Hill Wagyu beef bacon
- 6 Jalapeños
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of bread crumbs or crush pork rinds
- 1 brick of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2-3 scallions
- Your favorite meat rub to taste
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, scallions, and some seasoning in a bowl. Set Aside.
- Mix ground beef, egg, 1-2 tbs of meat rub, and bread crumbs or pork rinds in bowl.
- Cut and deseed the Jalapeños.
- Stuff Jalapeños with cream cheese mixture.
- Form ball around stuffed jalapeño with meat mixture.
- Wrap meatball with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place the armadillo eggs on a smoker or oven set to 275F for 2.5-3 hours or until and internal temperature of 165F
- Slice and Enjoy!