Download Wagyu heart kebabs Recipe
- 1 Wagyu Beef Heart
- 1/2 Cup Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 TBS Red Wine
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 3 TBS Chopped Garlic
- 2 TBS Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Salt & Pepper
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour into a ziploc bag.
- Place cubed heart pieces into the ziploc bag and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron pot with oil to medium-high heat.
- Sear kebab meat for 6 minutes, turning the meat every 2 minutes, so they cook evenly, until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees. Use the remaining marinade to brush on the kabobs as you cook.
- Place cooked kebab meat onto skewers. Garnish with oil and chopped parsley.